Friday, September 23, 2011

What would you rather do: Vote liberal, or walk 5 miles to the nearest polling station in a blizzard to vote?

republican or independent.





Me personally, I'd pick the blizzard. No question.





What say you?|||I always vote early, so would stay home and enjoy a hot beverage and watch the snow fly.





Independent.|||I'd walk 10 and drag 2 Liberals behind me, by their genitalia.|||Conservatives would walk across broken glass and hot coals to vote, at this point.|||The blizzard it is!!!!|||I'd rather vote my mail in ballot. Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow kinda thing, you know?|||I'd pick the Blizzard|||Right wing intolerance is the reason the economy is recovering slowly.





Partisan roadblocking is petty|||Walk 5 miles in a blizzard would be fun. Voting Liberal wouldn't





Republican|||the blizzard|||Blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment