Friday, September 23, 2011

Blizzard wants me to send passport photocopy?

Hey guys.





Blizzard send me an email saying to recover my account i have to send my passport photocopy in order to recover it...





Is it safe to do this?


Has some one done this already?|||its bull. blizzard would never ask for such a thing, your looking at a scam|||I would not send them anything of the kind.They do not need your passport or any ID from you to recover your account.Don't trust it.I wouldn't.If you do decide to send them what they ask for then check that company out on the net before you mail anything personal like an ID or passport.|||Do NOT do it.





It's a scam. Get yourself an authenticator and protect your account. Blizzard would NEVER ask you for that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment