Friday, September 23, 2011

At Which DQ can you buy a Snickers Blizzard?

I live in Ontario, Canada and my girlfiend keeps bugging me about the Snickers Blizzard. I can't find it at my local DQ's. Pretty much just Orangeville and Brampton. Any help would be appreciated.|||Snickers blizzards are only available in the US, unfortunately there is no Canadian "equivalen'"of a Snickers blizzard. Whereas, up in Canada, we've got the smarties as an equivalent to M%26amp;Ms, crispy crunch for butterfinger and skor for heath. If you really want a snickers blizzards, buy a snickers bar, break it up into crushed chunks, and bring it to a DQ and ask them to blend it for you|||All of them should have it. If they don't, they're slackers. I think that you should show up @ your local one w/ a Snicker's bar %26amp; tell them to put it in Blizzard form. Maybe it will catch on.|||Well I dont know if you want to come all the way to USA for DQ but we got them here.|||Take your own snickers bar with you!! That should solve your girlfriends problem

No comments:

Post a Comment