Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What would you do if caught in a blizzard?

A blonde had been shopping and came out into a heavy snow blizzard. After finding her car she sat and remembered her dad had said if you ever got caught in a snow storm wait until a plow comes by and follow it. She finally saw a plow headed her way so she started the car and followed it. Finally the driver stopped and ask her why she was following him. After she told him what her dad had told her, he said "Well I'm done with the WalMart parking lot; Want to follow me to the Food Store?"|||i TOLD you NOT NOT to tell anyone !!!!


lmao


D :)|||I am so afraid to drive in the snow, if I cannot wait it out, I try to get someone I trust to drive. if it is a blizzard I will pull over and get my survival kit out and get a room and wait out the storm, too many crazy people on the roads. to prove that point yesterday driving I-15 in the snow we were going slow due to a wreck it was stopped and some guy with road rage made a u turn on the on ramp to the freeway doing about fifty miles an hour three others followed him, he started sliding, he could have killed someone. about four miles down the road traffic broke up and we were on our way again...|||HAHA XD|||Already happened %26amp; still went to work lol.|||haha|||I always love blonde jokes|||I think your blond hair has deserted you dear.|||Get some soda and cool them.|||LOL!|||LOL! i would try to stay calm|||Whats a plow do you mean a plough? thaanks dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment