Friday, September 23, 2011

Can the Diablo 2 expansion be dl'ed when using the expansion disk, if my diablo 2 is downloaded from blizzard?

I bought the whole Diablo 2 set a while ago, with the expansion, but my install disk for the original diablo 2 broke, so i downloaded it from the Blizzard Website. I tried to use my expansion disk to download the expansion but it said i needed to download the original first. Does anyone know if it wont work because i got the original off of digital download and the expansion is a disk?|||you can uninstall the whole game and download form battle.ent , and then install , all problem will disappear.








Buy cdkey can from below website , very cheap





www.cdkey.cz.cc|||it wont work because it gets a file from the other folders that activates it like a crack. bottom line is that it wont work.i suggest that you download magic iso. look for the diablo 2 install disc one torrent and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment