Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How long does Blizzard Support take to reply to your question?

I contacted Account Administration and am wondering how long it should take for them to reply. On a scale of 1 - 10 my question would be a 3.5 on hard it is to answer, it is regarding an account. Thank You.|||When I had a problem Account Admin took 3 days to answer mine and then I was told to submit an in-game ticket that took them a week to answer. I have also called them before which took them over an hour to get to me when it said 30min wait time. Blizzard is very bad when it comes to the time it takes getting to a "customer". It saids on their website it should take about 4 hours for in-game/e-mail. I don't know how they figure that, but when you play a massive game like WoW that has millions of players I guess I can see why it takes so long for them to get to you. They take you in the order you submitted your e-mail, in-game ticket or phone call. I can say though once you do get ahold of them they are very helpful. =D|||Depends if they are taking in a lot of questions or not. It could be instant or it could take 3 hours.|||Good question. Still waiting for a good answer myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment