Sunday, September 18, 2011

How is the Dairy Queen Blizzard only 25 years old?

The blizzard has been around over 50 years, and yet DQ says it is only 25 years old.|||The Blizzard came out in 1954, but was only available in the mid-west and south, until it became a national DQ product in 1985. It is from when it became a nationwide product that the 25 years comes from, even though it has been around as you said over 50 years.|||If your "brother" was working at a DQ in the 50's... HOW OLD ARE YOU, MAN???

Report Abuse


|||The Blizzard isn't 50 years old. I remember when they first came out with it and I am younger than that.|||I was in 5th grade the summer they came out. And that was in 1985. I remember because they made a huge deal out of it, and I won a free one. I remember the flavor, Cookies and Cream.|||Dq has been around for over 50 years|||DQ is 100 years old!|||I don't know WHERE you get your info from... but the "Blizzard" has not been around for over 50 years!!!





If it had... DON'T YOU THINK that McDonald's and Burger King would've copied it MUCH SOONER than they did (or at least McDonald's did)???





People weren't putting "mixin's" in their soft-serve ice cream back in the 50's!!! NO HOW... NO WAY!!!





YOU NEED TO LIST YOUR SOURCES, MAN!!! Otherwise... I call "SHENANIGANS" on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment