Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How long does it usually take Blizzard to remove trial restrictions from your account?

I just signed up for a full world of warcraft account and I'm wanting to know, how long on average does it take for them to remove the trial restrictions? I know that it's supposed to be 72 hours MAX but what's the average? if you can't dig it ups online, can you share your personal experiences? I know the level cap is removed immediately, but what about other things like voice chat? Thanks!|||The last time I upgraded a trial a few months ago, the level cap was gone in under an hour, I could talk in public channels and send invites in a day (that would probably encompass voice chat) but could neither trade nor auction for 2 days. Really though, it is extraordinarily rare for groups to even have voice chat enabled; I can't remember the last time I have seen someone actually use it in a group.


Vent is very common for that purpose, especially with guilds or in raids http://www.ventrilo.com/|||No one really uses Voice chat, although they did a Year ago.. Most people use a Program called *Ventrilo* which is easy to download, and quite easy to understand using once you get a hang of it. (You need Room information before you can really use it though)





It can take that 72 hours, or an hour, it's just kind of random. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment