Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I get my money back from blizzard.com for unautorized charges to my credit card?

Someone made charges to my card without my permission. The website will not give me the name of the person who used my card.|||What you need to do is send a letter, not an email, or phone call, or smoke signals, etc.


Look at the back of your statement. Write a short letter and send it to the address via certifed mail.


Dear Card Co. This letter is to inform you that I am disputing charges on my account. I did not make the following charges, date, amount, merchant. Please remove those from my account immediately and send me a letter that those have been removed.|||Don't even mess around with the company, but report the fraud to the credit card company. You won't have to pay and the credit card company will sort it out. Also, go to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/i鈥?/a>


and request a free copy of your credit report so as to make sure no other fraud has been committed.|||Of course they won't give you a name. Contact your credit card company ASAP and let them know about the situation. Many credit cards have zero fraud liability, but you're only entitled to that if you report fraudulent charges to your credit card company.|||Dispute the charges with your credit card company-- that's the only way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment