Friday, September 23, 2011

Can I chose a payment plan for WoW if I buy it off the Blizzard store?

Say I buy WoW off of the Blizzard store, Will I get charged every month on the card I buy it with or will I be able to select a payment plan after purchase? I would much rather use prepaid then a credit card. Thanks!|||you will be just charged for the game itself 1 time. then set up your account thru blizz and you can use your card for $14.99. after you use your card you will need to remove it from your account if you want to discontinue using your card by selecting another payment option or you will be charged every month. if you do pay thru your card you will have the full 30 days to play but then will need to buy a prepaid card. you can use the wow 60 day prepaid card and enter the number every 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment