Friday, September 23, 2011

Has anyone tried the Dairy Queen Peppermint blizzard?

It's called the Yule Flip blizzard. It is vanilla soft serve blended with chocolate chips and peppermint candy pieces. If you tried it, what did you think about it? I you haven't tried it, would you want to?|||OH my goodness! don't start with me! I used to work there and I loved that!! I invented so many things at DQ, you have no idea, but Yes, that peppermint blizzard was definitely one of my faves!|||ooooh! That sounds sooo good! I like to get the Mocha Mint Frapachino at Starbucks. It is very good and a lot like a milkshake for adults!|||It sounds tasty! I like mint chocolate chip ice cream and that's what it sounds like...|||I LOVE Blizzards! And haven't tried this one yet, but it Does Sound Good, doesn't it?!|||No, I'm not a big fan of peppermint in ice cream. But thanks for sharing!|||nope but I bet it rocks. The cookie dough blizzard kicks ***.|||Yes, and its extremely good!!|||i want one :P|||yum that sounds good|||no|||no, i bet it is tasty..

No comments:

Post a Comment