Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is your favorite Dairy Queen blizzard flavor?

So, what is it? I'd have to say mine is Mint Oreo (but I'm going to try the new caramel brownie blizzard tonight and it might become my new fav!)|||Mint oreo :) yummmmmmmm %26lt;3|||The New Caramel Brownie Blizzard is TRULY amazing. I have always enjoyed anything that combined brownies and ice cream (who wouldn't?!?!?!?) but this has taken over as my new favorite ice cream dessert. Try it...it probable WILL become your new favorite! :)|||I always get the cookie dough one, but a couple of months ago, they had a pretty awesome Thin Mint Blizzard flavor. They got rid of it tho, i wish they'd bring it back|||I like the M%26amp;M, and Butterfinger blizzards ! I tried the midnight truffle blizzard a while back, it had a wonderful chocolate taste!|||I like the butterfinger one and the M%26amp;M one.|||butterfinger %26amp; M%26amp;M's mixed|||Definitley the midnight truffle!|||strawberry cheesequake or recess blizzard|||BUTTERFINGER...|||Chocolate Extreme!|||heath and butterfinger|||Peanut butter cup or heath bars are the best ones!|||I loveeeee the strawberry cheesequake one!!


trying to go get one right now.|||honestly? ur kidding right... COOKIE DOUGH ALL THE WAY!!! YEAHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment