Saturday, October 1, 2011

Im stuck in the middle of the DC blizzard should I stay home tomorrow?

I didn't buy any supplies I might not have any food to eat tomorrow what should I do?


Do you think the roads will be clear?


The snow is suppose to continue all day tomorrow.|||Yes I heard that on the Weather chanel ; that you are having a big snow storm Right now how many inches of snow is on the ground ? About road ; NO they will be ugly and dangerous|||Sure?


It's a blizzard?


Look in the real world.


Decode this lyrics " You'll see "


"Wonderful world"


"Reality"


"Season in the sun"


Blizzard in spring time?


Not climate changes?


Not global warming?


Luke 21.30-36


Luke 9.25,55-56,60


Luke 24.44-45,47-48


What do you think?|||Stay in it's not going to be safe to get on the roads. I live on major road and I hear folks getting stuck outside my window. Boil some noodles (if you have) and add butter, use bouillon cubes and make soup, eat canned foods that you have in your pantry, or borrow some items from your neighbors|||Go out and build a snowman.|||I always valued my job and never stayed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment