Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is it legal for Blizzard to request a photocopy of my ID?

I lost my world of warcraft pass and blizzard is requesting I send in a photo copy of my ID or Ss card which of course I feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable about.Can a gaming company legally request that kind of stuff for a game? seems a bit much.|||Anyone can ask you to show them just about any thing and I am talking anything.





The trick is in knowing who you are obliged to do as requested.





Private business cant demand anything from you but equally so they don't have to do business with you.


Therefore its a compromise. You either do as asked or move on. Therefor in reality you agree to share it.|||They can't force you to give your ID, and you don't have to have your old account back.

No comments:

Post a Comment