Saturday, October 1, 2011

How should people cope with the blizzard of propaganda demanding their attention?

Is not paying attention a solution?|||Find credible sources, go places where you're not bombarded.|||"Demanding" is the operative word - no one demands anything of me that I do not control myself. Just like Hannity and Limpbaugh - I just change channels when they come on. Everyone should do the same thing - they say if you do not believe as they do you are wrong - Where do they get off trying to tell me what to believe. Hannity has been caught manufacturing propaganda several times and Limpbaugh has been caught several times in possession of drugs. Turn them off - change channels!|||When Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Rielly, Beck, Savage and any of the other radical radio and TV talk show hosts come on JUST CHANGE CHANNELS!|||If the junk mail and propaganda doesn't interest you chuck it out.|||ion kno

No comments:

Post a Comment