Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to configure my McAfee SecurityCenter to fit the requirements of Blizzard/World of Warcraft?

It says on patch 3.1.0 that I need to open some ports on my firewall, but they don't give instructions on the firewall I have so I need to know how to do it.|||When you try to run it a message should come up saying they're blocking Blizzard Entertainment. There will be an option to allow it access. Grant it access and your good to go.





If it doesn't say grant access it might just say Unblock.|||That is because Firewalls don't *have* ports.





What you need to do is configure the Security Suite to allow WoW to access the internet. If there are special instructions specific to your particular AV Suite, you should find the instruction on the Blizzard Forums.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment