Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can JUST ONE DQ Blizzard make me gain weight?

I had a Yule Flip Mint Chip Blizzard (it's the blizzard of the month) at Dairy Queen tonight. I almost NEVER eat ice cream, or any kind of dessert or sweet (I am too afraid that I will gain weight). Considering this, could me eating just one medium sized blizzard cause me to gain any weight? Thank you to anyone who answers!|||Absolutely not. One yummy dessert now and then will never hurt you. Now, if you were to have them several times a day, every day....that's a different story. Nothing will hurt you in moderation. :)|||no ofcourse its ok 2 give yourself what u want once in a while and if u eat right all the time and u always excercise then nothing will happen besides its only one blizzard not a x-large pixxa with meats and 50 diffferent chesses, don't worry if u want get the blizzard but only sometimes|||No, its just one. If you do for like, 3 or 4 days strait, then ya you'll probably gain a few pounds.|||I disagree with the other answers. Yes it will cause you to gain weight. Although it may not even be a pound, you will still experience some negative side effects from eating junk, always. Dont beat yourself up about it, but try not to "fall off the wagon" again ok.|||it'll take more than that to gain weight, u'd have to had had like 15 of those alone just to gain like one pound|||Nope, you're just fine. Having a majorly high calorie treat once in a while will not make you gain weight unless you start doing it on a constant weekly basis.





Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment