Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do i get the code without a Blizzard Authenticator?

I don't wanna buy the damn authenticator and it says everywhere it's optional, then why the hell is it bugging me to get a code for something I don't want? Can i get around the code without waiting for the damn thing to be shipped to me as well as i don't feel like paying more for a game I already pay to play.|||If you have an IPhone/IPod Touch, Blizzard has an application which does the exact same thing. I don't think you have to pay for it, too.|||O yeah btw. This didn't help at all. Yahoo needs to remove the voting thing and let the asker always pick. Someon had hacked my blizzard account and added the authenticator. So if you ever need a code and never attached authenticator: call blizzard account services.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment